June 26, 2022, 9am-5pm - Live on Campus
7 NCCAOM Approved PDA points - $125
- Understand the energy of the 8 Trigrams
- Learn how to ask questions and to interpret the advice from a Taoist meditative state
- Cast a hexagram with yarrow sticks
- Learn the Art and Science of the Book of Changes
- How is this ancient information used for Internal Alchemy Practice?
- Numbers and Symbols; the orgin of Magic Square
Caryn Boyd Diel
Founder of White Cloud Institute and Senior Healing Tao Instructor. Author of “The Mountain Path, Taoist healing with Chi Nei Tsang” and “Sunrise, Daoist Practices for Women.
She incorporates a lifetime of study in the areas of meditation, martial arts, counseling, bodywork and hands on healing. Her training has taken her around the world. Caryn has a Masters degree in Education and Counseling from the University of California. She graduated from the Barbara Brennan School of Healing in New York in 1999, studied Medical Qigong at the Xi Yuan Hospital in Bejing China in 1995, and at the International Institute of Medical Qigong with Sifu J.A. Johnson. She is a Senior Instructor with the Universal Healing Tao and has studied with Master Mantak Chia in Thailand and Switzerland. To see her private treatment menu go to: AmethystByTheSea.com